- Summer Concert 2018: held at Elbow Lane Methodist Church Hall, in July. This was another huge success thanks to all our supporters, helpers and friends!
- CHET Christmas concert: Held on Friday 14th December 2018 ( 7-9 pm) at Crosby Hall Educational Trust. It felt incredible to be performing again in the old barn at CHET (although torches and strong shoes helped us navigate our way across the courtyard). Money raised from ticket sales was in aid of CHET charity.
- St Michael’s Christmas Concert 2018: held on Tuesday 4th December 2018 ( 8-9.30 pm) at St Michael’s Church Hall, Dowhills Road, Blundellsands.
- Summer Concert 2017 : held on 11th July 2017 at Formby Methodist Church, Elbow Lane. Another great evening of songs and entertainment! In addition, over £100 was raised for Cancer Research thanks to the generosity of our audience. We’re looking forward to our next concert in the summer of 2018.
- St Michael’s Christmas Concert 2017: held on Tuesday December 5th 2017 ( 8- 9.30 pm) at St Michael’s Church Hall, Dowhills Road, Blundellsands. This year was a special celebration event for the church and we hope we did them proud.
- Crosby Hall Educational Trust ( CHET) Christmas Concert held on Friday December 8th December 2017 (7.30pm) at CHET, Back Lane, Little Crosby, Liverpool. Lovely atmospheric setting with mulled wine and mince pies in the interval.
- Ainsdale Methodist Church Hall: Held on Wednesday 20th December 2017 (2.15-3pm).
Summer Concert 2016: held on 21st June 2016 @ 7.30pm – 9.30 pm at Elbow Lane Methodist Church Hall. The theme of this concert was women’s experiences; “Music to…” soothe the ear, And the heart and the senses” Maria Callas